I'm sure there are other similar bundles, here is my approach:
Changes to default Document Settings:
- Compression -- None
- Generate Logfile -- Yes
- Default font -- Calibri, 9pt
Changes to default Load Script:
- Added Subroutines tab that contains two subroutines -- LoadVars (loads variables from external configuration file) and Inspect (calls QViewer for inspecting contents of a resident table);
- Added Partial Load tab -- calls LoadVars so that variables can be updated without full reload (by simply pressing Ctrl + Shift + R), also can hold additional script commands for execution during Partial Reload which is convenient for modifying data model;
- Default tab Main renamed to Variables -- intended for setting up variables and runtime parameters;
- Added Main tab -- blank tab, here we start manipulating with data.
Two additional folders
- Config -- contains config.xlsx
- Tools -- contains QViewer.exe
I intentionally tried to keep it minimalist and not overload it with pre-built stuff like UI layout framework, calendar scripts, predefined color variables, etc. Although, external configuration file for storing variables and subroutine for inspecting resident tables -- these two features I use in almost every application.