Yet, some hot keys do exist. For instance in Chart Properties Expressions tab you can use these hotkeys instead of dragging your mouse back and forth every time:
- E - demote expression in list (move down)
- P - promote expression in list (move up)
- Enter - open Edit Expression dialog
- F - go to edit expression definition (that small textarea in the tab)
- D - delete expression
- A+A -- add new expression (don't ask me why it has to be pressed twice -- this is Qlikview)
- B - enable/disable expression
- M - open mini chart settings (for mini charts only)
- T - toggle representation (with awkward behaviour)
- R - toggle relative (musthave hotkey, duh!)
If you know any other useful hot keys -- feel free to say it in comments here.
Note 1: All this relates to Qlikview 9. Qlikview 10 might have some of these issues resolved.
Note 2: These hotkeys might be not intended by design but exist as side effect.
PS. By the way, do you know that moving your hand from keyboard to mouse takes 0.7sec and moving it back takes 0.9sec. You can spend up to half an hour every day just for useless movements just because of absence of convenient hot keys.
Take a look also on cheat sheet with most useful QlikView hotkeys .